Mission & Vision
Patient’s safety and well-being shall always be our top priority. We shall strive for continuous quality improvement and complying with the international standards of NABH to implement quality systems. We shall strive for maintaining high level of staff satisfaction and motivation always.
Quality has been the by word in our service. Trained professionals who have the physical infrastructure readily available to them render state-of-the art care.
To ensure quality, we earnestly follow systems and procedures and are the first ISO 9001-2008 certified Eye Hospital in India. We are the first from eastern, western and Northern India which has got NABH Accreditation which is handed over to only those who follow certain international standards (ISQUA) in terms of medical care, hospital management and high standard process delivery mechanism.
LET US ERADICATE BLINDNESS.
Be the best place for care and work by providing best patient care, application of latest technology, equipments, trained staff, promoting eye donation, eye banking, education and teaching of paramedics, and up-gradation of Ophthalmologist, safe environment, and preventive care.
To provide excellent eye care, good teaching facilities and environment
- We believe in continuous quality improvement by focusing on patient satisfaction, team work and continuous improvement.
- Complying with benchmark of national & global level practices through continual development, improvement and training.
- We are committed to provide quality healthcare to our beneficiaries.
- To maintain the quality of ophthalmic services in accordance with international standards.
- Effective utilization of infrastructure facilities including manpower.
- To ensure continued patients’ satisfaction.
- Ongoing care and concern for maintaining high level of staff satisfaction and motivation.
- We are committed to the health and safety of our employees and patients and to the safety of their working environment
- Establish and maintain adequate standards, policies, procedures, work practices and maintenance of all the equipments to ensure a safe working environment.
- Maintenance of good housekeeping of the Hospital.
- Orient and train all staffs in safe work practices and procedures.